A PRESENTATION MASTERCLASS
Level: Intermediate | Duration: 1 Day | Date: (Offered in UK and Dubai)
The courses are available on a public/open enrolment basis in London and on be spoke (in-house) basis in Dubai.
This Presentation Masterclass workshop is designed to give junior to mid level executives a “fundamentals” overview of good communication and presentation skills. The programme offers simple, easy to practise tools to help you get your message across memorably, structure your material for the best impact and present to audiences of varied sizes – naturally.
The workshop aims to be fun and effective with plenty of opportunities to practise
Why Attend ?
By the end of this workshop, each participant will:
- Understand the principles of truly effective spoken communication and how they can present at their best
- Deliver their messages with confidence, authority and presence
- Know how to structure clear, concise, focused messages that achieve impact and clarity
- Be able to react immediately and confidently to a sudden time constraint
- Know how to use creative visuals that reinforce both the speaker and the message and do not, as so often happens, act as a distraction
- Know how to address the pit-falls of speaking “off the cuff” and to be able to deal with all types of questions with both confidence and credibility.
Who should attend?
This one day course has been designed to benefit the following professionals:
- Company Secretarial
- Investor Relations Managers
- Junior analysts
- Exchange professionals
- PR and IR consultants