CORPORATE GOVERNANCE WORKSHOP
Level: Intermediate | Duration: 2 Days | Date: 03-04-2017 to 04.04.2017 (Offered in UK and Dubai)
The courses are available on a public/open enrolment basis in London and on be spoke (in-house) basis in Dubai.
This two-day workshop uses interactive exercises, group work and case studies to give delegates an in-depth understanding of the corporate governance framework in the UK and reviews current best practice and governance hot topics.
Why Attend ?
The Corporate governance is under increased scrutiny in current uncertain times. The course examines the fundamental principles of good corporate governance using the UK code as its main reference point but including best practice from around the world: Directors ‘ Duties, the role and responsibilities of the board; Leadership , the role of NEDS, committees. The course will also address the key areas to improve board performance including:
- The boards role in risk management
- Board Evaluation
- Succession planning , and the role of the Nominations Committee
- Business ethics, tone at the top , culture and reputation
Who should attend?
This two day course has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
- Chief Executives
- Company Secretaries
- Executive and non –executive directors
- Directors of newly quoted AIM companies
- Heads of Internal Audit, compliance and risk management
- Institutional investors such as pension funds and insurance companies
- New entrants to investors relations