Level: Intermediate | Duration: 3 Days | Date: (Offered in Dubai)
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management from the CISI covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global and Islamic perspective. The qualification will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients. It is an entry level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
Why Attend ?
- Learn about the financial markets and the impact of macroeconomic analysis and microeconomic theory.
- Understand the regulatory environment and interplay of ethics and corporate governance.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of asset classes and the fundamentals of investment analysis and management.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge, theory and practical techniques required in order to assess a client’s current financial position and future requirements, make suitable investment recommendations, monitor portfolio performance and respond appropriately to changing needs and circumstances.
Who should attend?
This three-days course has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
- Client Relationship Executives
- Direct Sales Force Staff
- Relationship Managers
- Wealth Advisors
- Functional Team Leaders Talent